by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare all the ingredients.
2. Mix rice with glutinous rice, millet and large yellow rice, rinse with clean water, and soak in clean water for 30 minutes.
3. After washing the carrots, cut them into small dices with a knife.
4. After soaking dried shiitake mushrooms in advance, cut them into small cubes with a knife.
5. Put the diced carrots, shiitake mushrooms, fresh corn kernels and green beans into a pot, pour in an appropriate amount of water, add a little salt to a boil, blanch for 1 minute, remove and drain the water.
6. Remove the sea prawns from the prawn thread, then remove the prawn skins and heads, wash and drain the water.
7. Cut the shrimp into small cubes with a knife, add a little salt and pepper, season with a little salt, and marinate for 10 minutes.
8. Plug in the power supply of the Midea BB parent-child food supplement cooker.
9. Put the washed rice and glutinous rice, millet and big yellow rice into the glass liner in the complementary food pot.
10. At this time, add an appropriate amount of purified water according to the ratio of the ingredients.
11. Cover the lid of the food supplement pot, select the mode of vegetable porridge, and start cooking the porridge.
12. 10 minutes before the end of the porridge, add blanched green beans, corn kernels, diced mushrooms and diced carrots.
13. Then add the diced sea prawns marinated in advance.
14. After covering the pot to complete the cooking mode, add a little salt to taste.