1. Prepare all the ingredients
2. Take out the cake crust and thaw it for 5 minutes. Use a knife to cut it in two from the middle. The time is really not too long. If the pastry is too soft after thawing, it will be very sticky to handle, and it will be horrible if you pull it a little.
3. Put red bean paste on one side
4. The red bean paste is slightly flattened and rolled up from one side of the crust
5. After rolling up, use a fork to press the pattern on both ends
6. All done, put the red bean pie in a non-stick baking dish
7. Brush a layer of egg wash on the surface of the pie
8. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, bake for 20 minutes, and then take it out
1. The red bean paste is made by myself when I was pregnant with a baby. It has been frozen in the refrigerator and eaten as I go, and I can control the sweetness of the sugar by making it myself;
2. Each type of oven is different, so you should set the temperature and time according to your actual situation.