1. The chicken nuggets I use are chicken legs and wings, cut them into pieces
2. Carrots and potatoes are peeled and cut into small pieces, ginger sliced and shredded
3. Wash the rice and put it in the rice cooker
4. Put the oil in the wok and saute the ginger slices, then add the chicken nuggets and stir fry until the chicken nuggets are golden
5. Add curry cubes and curry powder, stir fry until the curry chicken cubes melt
6. Add carrot cubes, potato cubes and peas and stir well
7. Add 200ml of water to a boil
8. Pour all the ingredients boiled in the wok into the rice cooker, put in an appropriate amount of salt and mix well, press the cooking function button, and the rice cooker can enjoy the fragrant vegetable curry chicken stew with rice.
1. When cooking curry chicken stew rice, you can replace the water with coconut milk, and the coconut milk will be more fragrant when cooked. But I personally like the light taste;
2. The amount of curry cubes added can be increased or decreased according to personal preference of curry. The curry cubes I use are original and not spicy;
3. Adding curry powder will enhance the aroma of curry.