1. Leave 50 grams of wheat flour for noodles. Add yeast and sugar to the noodles and stir well. Use cold water to make the noodles and make the noodles firmer.
2. Add an egg and baking soda to the cooked noodles, then add dry flour to make it smooth and continue to make hair.
3. Wash the beans and celery leaves, boil water to cook, and rinse with cold water.
4. Cut into small pieces, add 1 gram of salt, mix well and marinate for 5 minutes, then squeeze the water.
5. Roll out the noodles, pour 20 ml of oil and spread them evenly.
6. Sprinkle with walnuts and sesame seeds (the crushed walnuts I bought online are specially used for cakes) to avoid pounding walnuts.
7. Sprinkle with vegetables, salt and pepper powder.
8. Roll up and cut into two pieces.
9. Tighten the two ends and squeeze them.
10. Roll into a cake.
11. Heat the pan, add 10 ml of oil and stir evenly, put the dough into the wok and turn twice. Then turn the pie and fry golden brown on both sides.
12. Baked pie.
13. Cut into pieces and serve on a plate.
14. Served pie.
The noodles should be softened and firmer, because the egg should be added after the hair. Beans must be cooked.