1. Wash the mung beans, red beans and millet and put them in a food processor to make a powder
2. Add mung bean, red bean and millet mixed powder to flour, add milk powder, add cornmeal and stir evenly, add appropriate amount of water to make a batter (the batter is more delicate through a sieve)
3. Preheat the electric baking pan/pan, pour a spoonful of batter vertically and smooth the batter with a pancake rake (even if there are gaps in some places)
4. Beat in an egg and use a pancake rake to break the eggs evenly.
5. When the egg is set and solidified, turn to the other side
6. Is the pan-fried pancake very beautiful? Take it out of the pan for tens of seconds and place the pancake with the egg side down into a clean, water-free, oil-free container
Evenly spread the sauce and sauce, tofu and chive flower mixed soup, put in the fried ham and sprinkle some coriander and green onion (choose the amount of sauce according to personal taste, my sauce is not particularly salty, so I put more)
Fold the four sides of the pancake inward as shown in the figure, and finally fold it in half
8. Delicious pancakes and fruits are a must for breakfast. You can add fresh fried fritters or crispy pancakes, even if they don’t taste like good.
1. The ingredients for making pancakes can be chosen at will, flour, cornmeal, mung bean noodles, red bean noodles can be used, no matter what kind of noodles, you must put white noodles. 2. If there is no pancake rake, just shake the pan/electric baking pan to make it into a cake. 3. It doesn’t matter even if there are gaps in the dough, because