by Soybean family
1. Peel and wash yam and pumpkin and cut into hob blocks at will. After washing corn, cut into 3~5 cm sections.
2. Put the pork spine in the pot and put it in the water, take it out and set aside
3. Add appropriate amount of water to the pressure cooker, put the ginger and spine into it, connect the phone, select the stewing mode, add vegetables midway, start
4. When you hear the sound of the pressure cooker prompting to add vegetables, turn on the pressure cooker and add the cut pumpkin, yam, and corn to it, and then add salt
5. Put on the lid of the pressure cooker and continue, when the state of the pressure cooker is over, the soaking is ready to simmer
1. The amount of water when stewing soup is flexibly added according to the number of family members. For three people in my family, we usually add 3 bowls of water;
2. The proportion of salt is added according to the proportion of water.