1. Ingredients: flour, noodles and eggs
2. Pour flour into the basin
3. Add Naked Oat Noodles to the Basin
4. Add an egg
5. Slowly add water and stir evenly with chopsticks
6. Stir to a fluid state without dry powder
7. I use a non-stick pan, scoop a spoon of the batter into the pan, shake the pan to make the batter thin and round, and burn it on a low heat.
8. Turn over one side after setting, and bake until golden brown
9. The pie is very soft, very delicious, and can be eaten by both the elderly and children
You can also use other coarse grains without naked oatmeal noodles. The batter should be thinner and fluid, and there is no dry powder. Use an ordinary pot with a little oil on the bottom of the pot to prevent sticking.