by Flying summer flowers
1. Cut the oily tofu into small pieces for later use, wash the bean sprouts and coriander, and cut the boiled egg in half.
2. The shrimp is shelled and the intestines removed, and the shrimp heads are reserved for future use.
3. Heat oil in a wok, add salad oil, stir the shrimp heads over a medium-to-low heat, add a tablespoon of laksa sauce and stir fry for a while.
4. Add coconut milk and appropriate amount of water (about one soup bowl), add the meatballs and boil for 5 minutes.
5. Add oily tofu and shrimp, cook for 1-2 minutes, try if the taste is weak, add a little salt and stir well, then turn off the heat.
6. Add water to the soup pot and boil, add the noodles and cook.
7. Boil the bean sprouts too.
8. Put the cooked noodles and bean sprouts in a bowl, pour in the laksa soup that was cooked before, put eggs and coriander to complete.
1. Laksa generally uses coarse rice noodles, but I use Yi noodles here.
2. If there is no coconut milk, it is okay to use milk, but it will have a little coconut fragrance (pure milk, otherwise it will be sweeter).
3. Because it feels that the bean bubble is relatively large, I changed to this kind of thin oily tofu.