by Multi-cun Yellow Cooking
1. First, the black fungus is soaked, and the green pepper is shredded with an oblique knife.
2. The prince mushroom is cut into small pieces with a hob method, and the fish tofu is taken out and defrosted.
3. Boil a pot of water and put the frozen fish tofu in the water to thaw.
4. Open the canned chicken soup for later use, wash the cabbage and cut into small pieces.
5. Unpack the Iraqi noodles, blanch them with the boiling water in step 2 for 10 seconds, and let them dry.
6. In a frying pan, stir-fry the fungus, prince mushroom and cabbage, adding a little salt in the meantime.
7. Add fish tofu and green pepper shreds, and pour into a can of chicken broth. Season with sugar, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce.
8. After the chicken broth is boiled, add the noodles and stir fry for a few times.
9. Turn off the heat, pour in the sesame oil and stir evenly to get out of the pot.
1. The cooking time of the noodles must be fast, if not, it will be awkward.
2. Add sesame oil after turning off the flame.