by Drink Notes
1. Prepare 1 packet of oolong tea (black tea) in advance and put it in a pot to make tea.
2. Pour in an appropriate amount of boiling water, cover and let cool.
3. Same as above.
4. Add the right amount of honey to make the taste of oolong tea less bitter. (Part of the tea is made)
5. Prepare an empty bowl to make the milk lid, add 25g cream cheese, 125g whipped cream, 10g milk, 8g sugar, and 1g salt.
6. Same as above.
7. Whip the cream with a whisk until it is thick. (The milk cover part is finished).
8. Prepare a cup for the finished product and pour 2/3 of the tea into the glass.
9. Add whipped cream to the cup. (Smooth milk cover is the key to determining the quality of a cup of milk cover tea)
10. Sprinkle some chocolate chips at the end.
11. The fragrance leaves the lips and teeth at the first sip, and the aftertaste is endless. Those who like DIY, can also use their brains according to their own preferences, add some matcha powder, Oreo cookies, etc., a creative drink is completed like this!