1. Prepare the ingredients; (wash the prawns and drain the water)
2. Cut the onion, garlic cloves, and ginger well;
3. Put the sliced onion, garlic cloves, ginger on the prawns, then add the New Orleans seasoning, stir evenly with chopsticks, put in the refrigerator and marinate for 20 minutes;
4. Take out the marinated prawns from the refrigerator, and use chopsticks to place them on the baking tray lined with tin foil; (note: do not pour the seasoning water in, because a lot of moisture will come out during baking)
5. Finally, add an appropriate amount of camellia oil, you can also use salad oil instead;
6. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 5 minutes in advance, then put it in the baking tray, middle level, and 200 degrees for 20 minutes! (If you like the kind of roasted skin that is crispy and dry, the time can be extended appropriately)
7. time up! Just bake it, sprinkle in chopped green onion!
If you don’t have camellia oil at home, you can use salad oil or olive oil instead!