by Eat up
1. The amount of mutton slices is appropriate (it is not too troublesome to cut the mutton into slices).
2. Cut the scallions into slices of horseshoes with an oblique knife.
3. After the water is boiled, add the mutton slices, remove the mutton slices when boiling again, rinse off the blood foam and drain.
4. Put oil in the pan, sprinkle a few dried chilies and saute until fragrant.
5. Pour in the lamb and stir fry a few more times, then pour in the sliced green onions and continue to stir fry.
6. Add light soy sauce and dark soy sauce chicken essence and oyster sauce for freshness.
7. After the stir-fry is delicious, add a little water and continue to stir-fry a few times.
8. Lamb roasted with fragrant green onions, served on a plate.
9. The very delicious braised lamb with green onions is complete.
When the mutton slices are blanched, turn off the heat immediately when the water is turned on. Don’t cook for too long. The mutton will have a long texture; you can add more sliced green onions to make the scallions more fragrant. The light soy sauce and the oyster sauce will taste more salty, so don’t put it anymore. Salt out.