1. Add mung bean flour and 1 gram of salt to the middle flour.
2. Make it into a harder dough, 饧 15 minutes.
3. Prepare the other ingredients.
4. Shred pork, simmer with rice wine and light soy sauce starch for a while, shred cabbage, shred green onion and ginger, and cut pepper into sections.
5. Knead the good dough into a cylindrical shape, apply some oil on the inner wall of the noodle machine, and put the dough in the noodle machine for later use.
6. Put the oil in the pot to heat up, first saute the chili, and then stir-fry the green onion and ginger to create the fragrance.
7. Add the simmered shredded pork and stir fry until the color changes.
8. Put the shredded cabbage into the stir-fry.
9. Put rice wine and light soy sauce to taste.
10. Add in a little bit of water and bring to a boil.
11. After the water is boiled, put sugar and salt.
12. Squeeze the noodles directly into the opened noodle pot.
13. After adding the noodles, stir it with chopsticks and cook until there is no hard core in the noodles, then turn off the heat.
14. Put the noodles with the soup and noodles into a bowl, sprinkle with coriander segments on top, light up the right amount of sesame oil, start eating, the steaming multi-grain noodles are ready.
1. Adding some salt to the flour will make the pressed noodles more chewy.
2. There is no noodle pressing machine, you can use the noodles you bought or roll the noodles yourself.
3. When putting the noodles in the noodle pressing machine, put some oil on the inside, so that the noodles will be better pressed.