1. Wash the radish to remove the old skin, and cut into slices first.
2. After cutting into slices, cut into strips and then dice. To make smashed noodles, the radish needs to be cut into cubes to taste delicious.
3. Cut the tenderloin into minced meat, shred green onion, and mince ginger.
4. Put peanut oil in the wok, add the minced green onion and ginger, stir fry for a fragrance, then add the minced meat and stir-fry until the minced meat turns white.
5. Add some light soy sauce to adjust the bottom flavor of the minced meat.
6. Add the diced radish and stir fry. After half a minute, the diced radish will become soft and some juice will appear.
7. Then add oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, five-spice powder and salt to taste. Add appropriate amount of water to cover the diced radish.
8. Cook for a while, and collect the juice until it is thick. Don't collect it too dry, because the noodles will be eaten later, and the soup is the soul. Add the coriander and mix well.
9. You can use a noodle machine to make noodles, or you can buy ready-made noodles, even if you don’t need some noodles.
10. Boil the soup pot with water, add the noodles to boil and cook for about half a minute. I like to use fresh noodles, so I have a noodle machine at home, so I can make noodles anytime. Add some green leafy vegetables and cook the noodles together to add more vitamins.
11. After the cooked noodles are taken out, put them in a bowl, and then top with the minced meat simmered noodles. The delicious simmered noodles are ready to be eaten.
1. Fresh noodles are more delicious. If it is dried noodles, cook it for a while.
2. Choose the crispy and juicy radish to make it very delicious.