Duck is delicious, and the hair is difficult to handle. There are many hair follicles on the surface of duck, especially on the wings. These dark hair follicles can affect appetite. You must carefully pull out one by one with a small clip. In this way, the fishy smell will be eliminated. Removed a lot. But this step is a bit time-consuming, so you must be patient and you can do it while watching TV.
After we clean the duck's hair, we can make it. We can clean and chop the duck. You can't stew it directly in the pot. Some people think it should be blanched. They think that there is a lot of blood in the duck meat. It becomes clean, the statement is correct, but it is wrong to do this, because the duck meat will become hard after blanching, so if you stew it again, the duck meat will not be tender and the nutrients will also be lost, so Blanching water is the wrong method, let alone stewing directly in the pot, the soup will smell so strong that it cannot be drunk.
2. In fact, to remove the fishy smell of duck meat, the method is very simple. Rinse the chopped duck pieces several times, put them in cold water, and sprinkle some salt into it, stir well, soak for ten minutes, and wash again, so that the blood is all It’s all out. Washing the duck meat will be very clean. Don’t be afraid of hiding blood. After washing, put the duck pieces into a large bowl, add a proper amount of cooking wine, and marinate for half an hour, so as to further remove the fishy smell. Up.
3. When soaking the duck pieces, we will process the side dishes. Cut the corn into sections and then cut into four pieces, the carrots into hob pieces, and the yam after being peeled and cut into hob pieces for later use.
4. Add a little oil to the wok, heat it up, put the ginger slices into the fry to get a fragrance, then pour the soaked duck pieces into the wok, fry until the surface of the duck meat is slightly discolored, and it can be out of the wok.
5. Pour the fried duck pieces into a casserole and add half a pot of water. Remember to add enough water at one time. Do not add water in the middle. The added water should preferably be hot water, so that the stewed soup will be cooked. It will be more rich and delicious, these two points are also very important, don't make a mistake.
6. Set the soup button, the whole soup cooking process is two and a half hours, if you want to drink the fragrant duck soup, it is worth the time.
7. When there is one hour left, you can pour all the side dishes into the pot and simmer together. The old duck has more subcutaneous fat. With some vegetables, it can reduce the greasy feeling of the soup, and the meat and vegetables are more balanced in nutrition. .
8. After the soup cooking process is over, add salt to taste and it can be out of the pot. Remember to put the salt last when making the soup, so that the meat will be soft and tender.
Using this method to stew duck soup saves time and tastes delicious. The stewed duck soup has no fishy smell at all. The soup is full of umami and tastes good. My kids can drink a large bowl every time, and then stew the soup directly with salt to clean it, which is much better than the soup made by blanching water. When the duck soup is stewed, the blanching is a big mistake. This is the right way. The chicken soup is delicious! Give it a try.