1. Large collection of materials.
2. Put butter and dark chocolate in a basin and sit in warm water.
3. Stir until melted.
4. Mix the eggs and the red sugar.
5. Stir well.
6. Pour in the melted butter and dark chocolate mixture and stir well.
7. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, and mix well.
8. Add the walnuts from the oven and mix well.
9. Use a spoon to scoop the balls into the baking pan.
10. Squeeze gently with a spoon.
11. Heat up and down at 180°C for 10-12 minutes.
1. If you want to make soft cookies like a lot of fun, don't press them so flat, make them thicker, and reduce the baking temperature appropriately for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Of course, you can put the walnut kernel any nuts you want to eat. Dried fruit or roasted chocolate beans.
3. It will be softer when roasted in about 10 minutes, and it will be hard and crispy after 12 minutes of cooling.
Successful students, don’t forget to upload photos~