1. Various ingredients are ready
2. Heat up the oil pan, fry the peanuts fragrant and remove
3. Put the meat slices in the pot
4. Stir fry until slightly yellow, add a spoonful of Laoganma and chopped green onion, stir fry for a while, then remove
5. Pour a bowl of water into the pot, pour the chicken broth into the pot and boil
6. Put out the boiled chicken broth and set aside
7. Boil a pot of water, put the noodles in and cook
8. Take it out and put it in the chicken broth. Put the prepared peanuts, meat slices, and cucumber on top.
1. When frying peanuts, use a medium-to-low heat, so that the peanuts are not easy to fry black. After the peanuts are hot, sprinkle some salt and mix well.
2. When cooking noodles, do not use chicken broth. Add twice the amount of water and boil the chicken broth together to form a broth.