1. Prepare the above materials
2. Put chicken and ginger slices in the pot, pour in some water and boil.
3. Scoop it up and wash it clean.
4. Put waxy corn and chicken in the casserole.
5. Cute carrot flower.
6. Add shiitake mushroom slices.
7. Put in eight red dates, pour in a suitable amount of water, cover the pot and cook for an hour.
8. Put the wolfberry in 10 minutes before serving.
9. Turn off the heat, add some salt to taste and you can drink it! Good mountains and rivers, good corn, grandpa waxy corn.
Soso, remember the bloody water after boiling the soup, the soup will be more fresh and sweet!