1. Soak the beef bones in cold water, pull out the bleeding water, and wash
2. Boil beef bones in boiling water, remove and wash
3. Put the beef bones in a stew pot or pot, add green onions, ginger, bay leaves, star anise, cinnamon, hawthorn, add enough water, and add a little cooking wine (I like light, not many seasonings, especially spices. Affect the flavor of the soup)
4. Choose the soup for the stewing pot, simmer slowly with other pots, and the pressure cooker will take about 30 minutes
5. Diced white radish
6. Add the white radish cubes after the simmering time is halfway through, season with salt and light soy sauce, continue to simmer
7. Finally, season the chicken essence, sprinkle in coriander leaves and goji berries! You can enjoy delicious! A little bit of white vinegar is more fresh!
Putting salt and light soy sauce in the middle will make the white radish flavorful.\nA little white vinegar can be added to taste according to personal taste.\nHawthorn is used to make the meat on the beef bone soft and rotten. It is said that it can also make the calcium and collagen in the beef bone. Wait for full release