1. Prepare the raw materials, pick and wash the leeks;
2. Add warm water a little bit (the temperature of the water is not hot to the touch), the flow of water is like the dripping speed of a water pipe, while adding water, stir with chopsticks, and stir the cornmeal that is not in the water in time;
3. Judge whether the cornmeal is well-stirred, and it can be clumped into a ball with your hands. This level is fine;
4. Beat the egg with salt, pour it into a warm oil pan, stir it with chopsticks, take it out and let it cool for later use;
5. Pour edible oil into the wok, add ginger and shrimp skin to fragrant, take out and let cool for later use;
6. Finely chop the leeks;
7. Place a pan on the stove, turn on a low heat, and sprinkle the cornmeal on the pan when it feels a little hot. Sprinkle as much as you want, but you must sprinkle it as evenly as possible. Press firmly by hand (be careful not to burn your wrist);
8. Mix the chopped chives, fried eggs, and shrimp skins, and sprinkle them on the tortilla in Part 7. Cover the pan for 2 minutes, then slowly pour out of the pan.
It must be made with cornmeal, one is easy to cook, and the other is not too hard to eat; when spreading tortillas, be sure to turn on the lowest heat, because if the fire is big, the water in the cornmeal will quickly evaporate. Once dry, it won't play the role of stickiness.