1. Boil water in a pot, add scallion, ginger, cooking wine, duck blood, blanch it and remove it
2. Hair belly blanched in 15 seconds
3. Bean sprouts and green bamboo shoots are blanched and cooked
4. Stir-fry dried chili and sesame pepper to fragrant, add a spoonful of bean paste and a piece of hot pot base to stir-fry the red oil
5. After adding water to boil, remove the material residue. Add luncheon meat, duck blood, salt, chicken essence, sugar, and finally add hairy belly
6. Cook and serve, add minced garlic, drizzle in hot oil, and sprinkle with coriander.