by Home and everything
1. Prepare the raw materials: hairy belly, duck blood, fungus, rape, bean curd, bean sprouts, blanch in boiling water to remove impurities and breakage, immediately put it in cold water and let it cool to drain the water, and slice the luncheon meat for later use.
2. Pour the bottom oil into the pot and heat it up, add dried chili, green onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant
3. Add sugar, Pixian bean paste and stir-fry well, then add hot pot spicy sauce and stir-fry well
4. Add appropriate amount of water or stock to boil
5. Add tofu skin, bean sprouts, rapeseed and salt and monosodium glutamate at the same time to taste evenly. It should not be too long to taste.
6. Put the cooked greens into the container
7. Put hairy belly, duck blood, luncheon meat and fungus in the pot and cook for 3 minutes to taste
8. Place delicious luncheon meat, hairy belly, duck blood, and fungus on top of vegetables
9. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and coriander, boil hot oil in a pot of sesame pepper, and pour it directly on the sesame pepper.
10. It's so tempting to swallow
11. It's great with a bowl of rice and fruit
12. Making hairy blood at home is not only enough and delicious, the key is to eat rest assured and healthy
13. Have a little wine and eat it with dried fruits, don’t have a taste
14. Mao Xuewang is a rice killer and decided to be an artifact of rice.
15. You can also eat very authentic and delicious Mao Xuewang at home.
The Sichuan-flavored Maoxuewang originated in the ancient town of Ciqikou, Chongqing, and is a famous snack in Chongqing. Maoxuewang is also called "Baoxuewang", its taste is hot, spicy, fresh and fragrant. With duck blood as the main ingredient, Maoxuewang's cooking skills are mainly cooking, and the taste is spicy. Maoxuewang is a special dish in Chongqing. This dish is cooked and eaten immediately, and then named Maoxuewang. The fame of Maoxuewang has led the Sichuan cuisine army and swept across the country. Spicy Temptation has improved and innovated the traditional Maoxuewang, and has continuously carried forward its red and bright soup, spicy and delicious flavor, and strong flavor. It is a famous Bashu dish that is worth a taste.