1. Garlic slices, chopped parsley, cook a pot of water, add a little salt, and cook the pasta while taking another wok to heat the olive oil
2. After the olive oil is heated, add garlic slices and stir fry. Add a small amount of crushed pepper and a little salt. The garlic is golden brown and then scoop two tablespoons of water from the pasta pot into the pot.
3. Add chopped parsley and a few slices of basil to the wok, bring to a boil, season with salt, then pour in some olive oil and cook the pasta directly, drain the water and put it into the wok
4. The broth is basically absorbed by the pasta and it can be out of the pot
1. The noodles can be boiled first, or it will be unripe easily;
2. Basil can be added or not, traditional methods do not put basil;
3. After adding water to the pot, it can be adjusted slightly saltier;
4. Adding some salt when cooking noodles can increase the water temperature and make the noodles more delicious.