1. Put a little baking soda on the skin of fresh oranges to clean it
2. Use a small plane to remove the outermost part of the orange peel. Don’t bring the white part into it.
3. Add cranberries or other ones, you can chop them
4. Put two eggs in a larger pot
5. First add sugar and stir
6. Then add the flour and butter until it melts and add it in. After mixing well, add the baking powder and stir.
7. Put it into the paper-filled mold, eighty or nine minutes full, the surface can be decorated, put it in the middle of the oven, 170 degrees 15 minutes!