1. 400g flour, 210g water, a spoonful of sugar, 2g yeast.
2. Stir the water and start mixing.
3. Prove the dough for about 25 minutes.
4. Fermented to 1.5 times the original, then put it in the refrigerator, no need to continue to ferment, put it in the refrigerator to delay the fermentation speed, the taste will be better.
5. Some green onions, ginger, and pepper are soaked in 100g of water. The amount of this water depends on the fatness and leanness of the meat. There will be skin jelly in the pan-frying, so it is best that the filling should not be too dry or too thin. It should be just right.
6. I cooked the skin jelly in advance, because I want to eat it directly, so I put some soy sauce and salt in the skin jelly, the color is not pure white, the skin jelly is a piece of pig skin boiled with green onion ginger water, ginger mud green onion skin Frozen minced for use, skin jelly 200g.
7. Stir the sesame oil, a spoonful of starch, cooking wine, sugar, salt, and other auxiliary materials.
8. Import the soaked water.
9. Finally, introduce the skin jelly, stir, and settle.
10. It's about the size of a dumpling in normal times.
11. Put the oil on the pan, set it up, and leave a little space for each cutie. She will grow bigger in the pan. Let go of the water and don’t use it. Just wipe half of the little bun. Cover the lid and hear the sizzling sound. The water is almost gone. Put the sesame green onion, wait until the color is finished and the water is gone, turn off the heat (if it is frozen, put more water).
12. Make up a breakfast family portrait, haha.