1. Shrimp back 2-4 sections (smaller shrimp 2-3 sections are enough), use a toothpick to remove the sand line.
2. Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper, rum, olive oil, squeeze half of lemon juice, add appropriate amount of rosemary leaves, marinate for 1 hour, if you like seasonal vegetables, you can marinate at the same time.
3. I chose manual mode. Pressing manual mode, the lights on the panel flash at the same time. After pressing start, the machine enters the preheating mode.
4. At the end of preheating, the machine will emit a beep, the preheating light is always on, and the lights behind it flash alternately. At this time, we press 180 degrees to turn on the ammonium twist.
5. Let the machine turn on 180 degrees, so that we can do double-sided manual frying at the same time.
6. Fry the shrimp and vegetables when they are placed on the baking tray.
Observe the raw and cooked state of the food, and turn the food over after about 5 minutes.
8. Fry for another 3-5 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy.
The seasoning can be marinated as you like.