1. Break the broccoli into small flowers, and wash off the old stems. Soak it in salt water to remove any hidden bugs.
2. Boil a small pot with water, add a small amount of salt and oil, put the broccoli in boiling water and blanch for about 3 minutes, set aside for later use.
3. Thaw the black tiger prawns, add light soy sauce, cooking wine and starch, mix well, marinate and set aside.
4. Wash and chop garlic for later use.
5. Add olive oil in the light luxury wok, heat up the oil, add minced garlic and stir fry to create a fragrant aroma.
6. Add the marinated black tiger prawns and stir fry until the color changes.
7. Add broccoli and stir-fry evenly. Add appropriate amount of salt, add a little blanched broccoli soup, heat to collect the juice.