1. All the bread ingredients except butter are put into the bread machine (in the order of liquid first, flour kind), dig a hole in the middle of the flour, pour the yeast powder into it, and start the kneading process.
2. After kneading the dough for 10 minutes, add butter and continue kneading for about 10 minutes to form a uniform dough.
3. Start the fermentation process, and the dough will be about twice as big.
4. Take out the dough and vent it, and divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
5. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a 9-inch cake.
6. Put the rolled dough into the pizza pan, press the dough with your hands, extrude a circle around the edge, use a spoon to press out a round outline of the edge of the dough, so that the outline is more obvious.
7. Use a fork to pierce the vent hole on the pie crust. The vent hole should be pierced through, and let it stand for 15 minutes.
8. Put it in the middle of the oven and bake at 200°C for 10 minutes, then take it out for use. (If you find it troublesome, you can omit this step, and you can appropriately extend the baking time later). The other crust can also be made. If only one crust is made at the time, the remaining pizza crust can be sealed in a fresh-keeping bag after baking and cooling. Store in the refrigerator and freeze. When you want to eat, take it out to thaw and continue the following operation.
9. Break the corn kernels, cut the carrot kernels, cook for a while, then drain the water for later use.
10. Add all the pizza sauce ingredients to the bowl, mix and mix thoroughly. (2 tbsp tomato sauce, 2 tsp fine sugar, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp minced garlic, 1/2 tsp minced onion, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp water, pizza straw a little)
11. Put it in a microwave oven, cover with a lid and add on medium heat for 1 minute, remove and mix well, and heat for 1 minute to make pizza sauce.
12. Prepare the ingredients for the pizza topping you need, cut up the mushrooms, green peppers and bacon.
13. Spread the pizza sauce on the bottom of the pizza.
14. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese.
15. Spread the chopped mushrooms.
16. Continue to spread the sliced bacon.
17. Put it into the middle layer of the preheated oven and bake at 200°C for 8 minutes.
18. Then take out the pizza and continue to sprinkle with corn kernels, carrot kernels, and green pepper shreds.
19. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
20. Put it in the oven again and bake at 200 degrees for about 6 minutes, and wait until the cheese is completely melted.
1. The dough material for this recipe is 2 pieces of 9-inch pizza crust. If you only want to make one portion, divide the ingredients of the dough by 2 and make 2 pieces. One of them can be stored in the refrigerator and kept in the refrigerator when you want to eat it. Take it out to thaw.
2. You can also roast the mushrooms, bacon and vegetables at 170 degrees for 5 minutes to remove some moisture. The pizza sauce is measured in a spoon, one tablespoon is 15 grams, and one teaspoon is 5 grams.