2. Soak peach gum in clean water for 15-20 hours, change the water halfway, and remove impurities.
3. Peach gum after soaking.
4. Soak the saponaria rice in clean water for 15-20 hours, changing the water halfway.
5. Soaked saponaria rice.
6. Soak the snow swallows in clean water for 15-20 hours, change the water halfway, and remove impurities.
7. Snow swallows after soaking.
8. Soak the white fungus and lotus seeds in water for 3 hours. After soaking, remove the roots and impurities of the white fungus.
9. Tremella and lotus seeds after soaking.
10. Put all the soaked ingredients into a saucepan along with wolfberry and rock sugar, and add pure water until the stew cup is eighty full.
11. Add a metal shelf to the pot, close the lid of the saucepan tightly, place it on the shelf, add water to the pot to two-thirds of the saucepan, boil it over high heat, turn to a low heat and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Edible.
12. Full of collagen, full of positive energy