1. Prepare ingredients need to be soaked
2. The saponified rice needs to be 2-3 hours in advance, soak it in clean water after washing.
3. Peach gum needs to be soaked and cleaned 2 hours in advance. Peach gum is a gum secreted from the rosaceae tree trunk. It often contains impurities such as bark and needs to be cleaned continuously. Small impurities need to be helped with tools such as tweezers. Therefore, Try to buy a relatively clean peach gum
4. Soak the hair 20 minutes in advance, remove the roots, clean and tear into small pieces for later use
5. Put all the ingredients after foaming and washing into the stewing pot according to the amount
6. Add water and rock sugar
7. Stew in water for about 3.5-4 hours
8. Add dried cranberries
9. Stir it, drink it while it is hot, or let it cool and put it in the refrigerator before eating
10. The saponified rice is soft and waxy, the peach gum and white fungus are basically stewed, the taste is smooth and sweet, and the sweet and sour cranberry makes this dessert more colorful. In summer, put it in the refrigerator before drinking, it is cool and smooth, especially comfortable
The key lies in the pretreatment of the ingredients, the peach gum must be cleaned thoroughly, otherwise the impurities will affect the taste.