1. Prepare peach gum, white fungus, lily, lotus seeds, jujube
2. Soak the ingredients in water in advance, and remove all the black spots on the soaked peach gum, so that the soup will be free of impurities after a while.
3. Remove the roots of the soaked white fungus
4. Put all the ingredients into the soup pot, add 1L of water and appropriate amount of rock sugar
5. Bring to a boil over high heat, simmer for 20 minutes on medium and low heat, stirring frequently in the middle to prevent paste pots and pans, and cook until the peach gum melts and the soup is thick.
1. Be sure to remove the impurities on the peach gum. \n2. Sweet food tends to stick to the pot when it is cooked, and it is also easy to overflow. It should be stirred continuously during cooking, which can make the soup thicker.