1. The preparation, the specific amount, depending on what I like, I will grab it, don’t worry about the amount, I never weigh, rely on my sixth sense, haha, who made me a Buddhist...
2. Soak all the peach gum in clean water (separate) and wash the peach gum again. Look for the bird’s nest to see if it has any hair or not, and it’s a bit late to release (forgot to take photos of the red dates)
3. Wash all, peach gum is the hardest to wash, then cut off all the big pieces, remove the red dates, and cut them into small pieces.
4. Pour a swarm into the bladder, except for the bird’s nest
5. Lots of water, personally like soup
6. Press again, 2 hours
7. Pour the bird's nest at about an hour (the bird's nest is easier to melt, if possible, it is best to stew separately and mix it at the end, but the bird's nest is broken, it doesn't matter)
8. Then a few pieces of rock candy
9. Sprinkle with goji berries (I also like black goji berries, but I didn't put them out for fear of color problems)
10. Time is up, you can eat