1. First mix the peanut butter with sugar and salt and mix well
2. Pour in camellia oil and mix well
3. Pour an egg and continue to mix well
4. Sift in low-gluten flour, baking powder and almond flour, stir evenly with a spatula
5. Pour the milk in too, mix well
6. Finally, pour in the chopped almonds and mix into a uniform batter.
7. Pour the batter into a piping bag or plastic bag and squeeze it into the cake mold
8. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, middle level, 20-25 minutes
9. If you want to look good, you can wait until the cake is out of the oven and cool, mix peanut butter and whipped cream, then pour it into a piping bag, and use a star-shaped piping nozzle to squeeze out a decorative pattern on the top of the cake.