1. Wash the anhui fish, separate the head, tail, and bones, cut the fish into thin slices, and marinate them with oil, salt, and soy sauce. The fish fillets need to be marinated with eggs to make them smoother;
2. Wash and cut sauerkraut, peel and slice carrots, chop half of dried chili, and save half;
3. Boil water, add fish bones, carrots, star anise, ginger, garlic, pepper, chicken powder, chili (half) and cook;
4. Heat the pan, pour the oil, put the fish heads and tails into the pan, add ginger and garlic and fry until golden, and lift the pan;
5. Heat the pan, stir-fry the sauerkraut without oil, remove the sour water, and start the pan;
6. Add the fish head, fish tail, and sauerkraut to the pot, simmer for 6 minutes on medium and low heat;
7. Change to high heat, put in the fish fillets marinated in eggs, add one by one, not sticky, high heat for 1 minute, turn off the heat and add salt;
8. Heat the pan, pour the oil, and stir-fry the white onion, garlic, ginger, and dried chili;
Pour the sauteed oil in a large pot of sauerkraut and enjoy.
1. Cut the fish fillets into thin slices, and use eggs to make them fresher;
2. Change to high heat when adding fish fillets, and turn off the heat in 1 minute;
3. If you like spicy food, put more chili.