1. Prepare the ingredients, first cut the fish, head and bones. If the bones are too hard, just slice the meat first
2. Open the ingredients, namely, seasoning powder, sauerkraut bag, and sauce
3. Open the powdery one and place the sliced fish on the plate.
4. Wrap well, wrap evenly, let stand for 5 minutes
5. Pour oil in the pan, bring to a boil, pour the sauerkraut package and fry, fry for one minute
6. Pour the sauce bag and stir-fry
7. Pour in clean water, the amount of fish can be minced, and boil
8. Put the fish bones and fish heads in first and cook for 5 minutes, because they are not easy to cook. Put the fish in and cook for 3 minutes. The fungus is finally put in the pot and cook for 1 minute.
9. After the fungus is cooked in the pot, multiply it out
10. Take it out and sprinkle some chopped green onions. You can also replace it with coriander, depending on your personal taste.