1. Remove the gills, internal organs, and scales of the fish. Cut a few knives on both sides to remove the white fishy lines. Add green onion and ginger, add white pepper, and marinate in cooking wine for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare some hot pot side dishes that you like to eat. I prepare lotus vegetables, celery, shiitake mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, lettuce
3. Put twice as much oil in the pot than stir-fry, stir-fry the hot pot bottom with red oil, add green onion, ginger, garlic, dried chili, pepper, pepper, cinnamon, bay leaf and star anise
4. Pour in hot water, add 1 spoon of pepper, 1 spoon of dark soy sauce, 2 spoons of sugar, 2 spoons of oyster sauce, 1 spoon of chicken essence, 1 spoon of broth and boil on high heat.
5. Pour rapeseed oil in the pot, after the oil temperature is 6 mature, add the marinated fish, deep fry until golden on both sides, remove for use
6. Put all the side dishes in the bottom of the pan, and put the fried carp on top
7. Pour the boiled hot pot soup stock, sprinkle a little pepper, coriander, and white sesame seeds. Turn on the switch, add to the bubbling, you can eat fish and vegetables
1. The hot pot bottom material must be boiled over a low fire to make the taste more delicious. If you want the pot bottom to be delicious, you can boil some broth in advance
2. The main treatment of fish is to remove the gills and scales to remove the internal organs to prevent the fishy and bitter taste.
3. Before the fish is cooked, marinate it with ginger and cooking wine, which can also effectively remove the fishy smell and retain the fresh taste.
4. If there is no stock, add the thick soup treasure when the hot pot soup is simmered, which can make the soup thick and smooth
5. The length of frying time should be adjusted according to the size of the fish.
6. When buying fish, live fish is best, and secondly, choose fish with bright red gills, complete scales, and bright eyes for better freshness.
7. When we stew the fish, the heat cannot be too high, so as not to boil the fish.