by Minger Kitchen
1. First, deal with the carp. Wash the internal organs of the carp bought home, especially the black inner membrane of the abdomen, which is an important source of the smell of carp. Then chop the fish into smaller pieces with a knife, add salt and cooking wine to pickle for a while, you can put a little more cooking wine, so that you don’t need to put cooking wine in the next step of cooking, which is also an important step to remove fishy smell.
2. Put a little more peanut oil in the pot. When the oil temperature reaches 30-40% hot, add the fish cubes to fry the fish cubes and remove the oil to control the oil.
3. Raise the pot, pour some water into the pot, put the fried fish pieces in the pot, add the green onion, ginger, garlic, and pepper, and continue to boil over medium heat.
4. This way, the fried fish pieces, and the fish pieces after boiling, can cook a thick milky white fish soup after only four or five minutes after boiling. Add salt, vinegar, and oyster sauce to taste.
5. Continue to cook for two minutes, let the fish fillet, add some chopped green onions and chopped parsley to get out of the pot.