1. A carp is cleaned and the fish is cleaned with a knife, and then cut in half from the middle
2. Sprinkle the fish with salt, sprinkle with rose wine and marinate.
3. Spread tin foil on the baking tray, spread a layer of cooking oil, sprinkle onions, and put the marinated fish on it.
4. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees, put it in the baking tray and start baking for 30 minutes, and remember to turn it over halfway.
5. Turning on the fan switch is conducive to maturation and coloring.
6. Prepare the base for the hot pot of Xiabu Yuanyang Duck Hotpot, Thousand Sheets, Yuba, and Toasted Bran
7. Yuba and roasted bran cut into pieces
8. The lotus root slices are sliced and thousands of slices are cut into wide strips and blanched in advance.
9. Add oil to the wok, add pepper and garlic slices and fry until fragrant, then add the Xiabu spicy hot pot base
10. Stir-fry the base material for a fragrance.
11. Add yuba and roasted bran cubes and stir fry for flavor
12. Add blanched lotus root slices and a thousand sheets
13. Finally, add enough water for the hot pot
14. Put the cooked pot bottom dish into the multi-function pot
15. Put the grilled fish on the pan.
16. Sprinkle with chives and coriander, then sprinkle with cooked sesame seeds.
17. When eating, you can eat fish first and then shabu hot pot
18. Xiabuxiabu Yuanyang Hotpot Base Satisfies your discerning taste buds
Grilled fish can be made with an air fryer or an air fryer oven for the best results.