1. Cut 1/3 of the pineapple with a knife and dig out the flesh;
2. Cut the excavated pineapple pulp into cubes (take 30 grams for use);
3. Heat the pot, add butter and cook;
4. Stir-fry diced green and red peppers, green beans, corn kernels, and ham kernels for 3 minutes;
5. Add salt, light soy sauce, chicken powder, pepper, stir-fry for 1 minute, taste, pour in rice and stir-fry evenly;
6. Put the fried rice into the pineapple bowl;
7. Sprinkled cheese shreds;
8. Preheat the oven up and down to 220 degrees for 5 minutes, and put the pineapple cup into the middle and bottom of the oven;
9. Bake the pineapple cup for 25 minutes, and then color the cheese on the surface!
When the rice is put into the pineapple cup, it should not be too compact and too full!