1. Cut 1/3 of the pineapple with a knife;
2. Dig out the pineapple pulp and cut into cubes (take 30 grams for use);
3. Heat the pan and add butter;
4. Diced green and red peppers, green beans, corn kernels and ham kernels and stir-fry for 3 minutes; add salt, light soy sauce, chicken powder, pepper, and stir-fry for 1 minute to taste;
5. Pour in rice and stir fry evenly;
6. Put the fried rice into a pineapple bowl and sprinkle with cheese;
7. ACA/North American Electric ATO-HB30HT oven is preheated up and down to 220 degrees for 5 minutes, and the pineapple cup is placed in the middle of the oven;
8. Bake the pineapple cup for 25 minutes, and then color the cheese on the surface!
9. Enjoy, this symphony of taste!