1. Prepare the right amount of ingredients according to the number of people.
2. Cut oyster mushrooms into strips and soak oatmeal in water.
3. Add appropriate amount of water to broad bean petals, vegetable oil, appropriate amount of salt, and pepper.
4. Add oatmeal and oyster mushrooms.
5. When it is almost cooked, add the pea tips and cornstarch, stir well with clean water, pour it into the pot, boil and you can start the pot.
If you need to reprint, please indicate the source and author, and you can reprint directly without changing or deleting the content.
If you need to change or delete the article, please apply for authorization by private message.