1. The boiled fish seasoning bought from the supermarket can be used to make boiled pork slices and beef, which is very convenient. I feel that my seasoning is more troublesome, and every time I make the kitchen look like a battlefield. So use this laziness to do it once. The taste is great too!
2. Pour the marinade bag and cooking wine into the cut meat bowl
3. Then beat in an egg white, stir the meat slices evenly and let it stand for 30 minutes (I personally test that the longer the marinating time, the better the taste and deliciousness)
4. Bean sprouts go to the roots and wash clean
5. Dried lettuce, thinly sliced, the thinner the better
6. Chop the celery leaves and wash them
7. Pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a hot pan
8. Wait until the oil is hot, pour into the material bag (see the prompt on the package according to the one you bought)
9. Stir fry over high fire, constantly stir up the taste.
10. Pour in the right amount of water and fry the marinated meat
11. Add side dish lettuce slices and celery leaves
12. After pouring the bean sprouts, continue to boil on high heat, then add chili noodles according to your taste
13. After starting the pan, wash the pan, pour some oil, stir fry the chili noodles and green pepper, and then pour it on the meat slices.
There are many boiled fish packs in the supermarket, and the methods are more detailed, and everyone can choose by themselves. The pork slices are finished, and the remaining noodle soup is also excellent!