1. Wash tenderloin and cut into slices
2. Put the meat slices in a bowl, add light soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar and starch, stir evenly and marinate for 10 minutes
3. Pick and wash the snow peas, blanch them in a boiling pot and remove them to drain.
4. Peel and wash potatoes and cut into slices, peel and wash carrots and cut into slices, and cut onions into pieces
5. Boil the potatoes in the boiling pot and remove the water to drain
6. Blanch the carrots in the boiling pot and remove the water to drain
7. Start the frying pan, add more oil, stir fry the meat slices in the pan until the color changes
8. Stir-fry the onion in the pan with remaining oil
9. Stir fry for aroma, stir-fry the meat slices in the pan
10. Stir-fry snow peas, potatoes, and carrots
11. Add salt and fry, fry evenly and then turn off the heat, serve and enjoy
1. The collocation of seasonal vegetables is based on personal preference.
2. It is not advisable to add condiments with heavy color and flavor to this dish.
3. You can also use oil to stir the ingredients in advance to make the taste better. For health reasons, boiled in water is better.