1. Wash the pig's knuckles, rinse after blanching, wash the kelp, slice the ginger, wash and peel the carrots, slice them, and prepare the cooking wine.
2. Put it in a clean casserole, add water, ginger slices, cooking wine, turn on high heat, and bring to a boil.
3. Bring to a boil, turn to low heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
4. After 40 minutes, add carrot spoon and kelp, stir well and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Then add salt to taste. Stir well enough to simmer for 10 minutes, turn off the heat.
6. Out of the pot!
1. No need for special seasoning, simmer slowly in a small fire casserole! 2. It tastes delicious! 3. If you don't like kelp, you can replace the ingredients.