by Seven nine stars
1. Prepare the pickled vegetables and soak them in clean water for a while to remove some salt and dirt. Then chop.
2. Cut the pork into shreds and set aside.
3. Wash the mushrooms and cut into slices.
4. Start the frying pan and fry eggs.
5. After the eggs are fried, put them on the plate and set aside. If you like, you can add some light soy sauce to make it more delicious.
6. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, add shredded ginger and pork, and stir fry.
7. Pour the cooking wine and stir-fry evenly.
8. Then add the mushrooms and stir fry together.
9. Add the sliced pickled vegetables and continue to stir-fry evenly.
10. Add about 100ml of water, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat and cook for 3-4 minutes.
11. Finally, add some salt to taste.
12. Pour a little dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, salted onion, boiled water in a large bowl, stir well, and make the soup base.
13. Boil water in the pot, add the noodles, bring to a boil, turn to a low heat, and pour in the right amount of cold water twice during the period. This will keep the noodles from being soft and chewy.
14. The maturity of noodles is in control of the time you like. Spoon a few spoonfuls of soup into a bowl, remove the noodles and put them in.
15. Put in pickled pork shredded pork and a fried egg, and you can enjoy it!
The soup base can be replaced with broth such as bone broth and chicken broth for a more delicious taste!
Adding cold water when cooking the noodles can make the noodles not soft and have a stronger taste.