1. Prepare ingredients
2. Soak the ribs in water for 3-5 hours. Change the water several times during the period. After that, add 5 tablespoons of Huadiao wine [seasonings other than ingredients] to better remove the fishy, and soak for 1 hour
3. At this time, prepare the lotus root, wash the lotus root, peel it, cut it into hob pieces, cut the green onion into sections, slice the ginger, and mince the chives
4. Soak the ribs, blanch them in boiling water, remove them, and set aside
5. At this time, switch to Kunbo casserole, put 2/3 of the water in the pot, and after the water is boiled, add the blanched pork ribs. [You can put a few fresh hawthorn or hawthorn slices in this step, so that the ribs will be quickly Stewed]
6. Pour in Huadiao Wine
7. Add green onion and sliced ginger
8. Cover the pot, 1600W, 40 minutes
9. After 40 minutes, put in the lotus root, cover the pot, 1600W, simmer in 30-40 minutes
10. After turning off the heat, add an appropriate amount of salt.
Tips for silk scarves: If you can add a few slices of fresh hawthorn or dried hawthorn in step 5, the meat will simmer quickly, which will save a lot of time.