1. Prepare ingredients
2. Soak the ribs in water for 3-5 hours. Change the water several times during the period. After that, add 5 tablespoons of Huadiao wine [seasonings other than ingredients] to better remove the fishy, and soak for 1 hour
3. At this time, prepare the lotus root, wash the lotus root, peel it, cut it into hob pieces, cut the green onion into sections, slice the ginger, and mince the chives
4. Soak the ribs, blanch them in boiling water, remove them, and set aside
5. At this time, change into the casserole, put 2/3 of the water in the pot, wait for the water to boil, add the blanched ribs [This step can add a few fresh hawthorn or hawthorn slices, so that the ribs will soon be stewed. Up]
6. Pour in Huadiao Wine
7. Add green onion and sliced ginger
8. Cover the pot, 1600W, 40 minutes
9. After 40 minutes, put in the lotus root, cover the pot, 1600W, simmer in 30-40 minutes
10. Add the right amount of salt when it comes out of the pot, and a pot of fragrant ribs and lotus root soup is ready.
If you can add a few fresh hawthorn or dried hawthorn slices in step 5, the meat will be simmered quickly, which will save a lot of time.