1. Prepare ingredients: pork leg, small potatoes
2. Wash the pork and cut into small pieces, blanch for 5 minutes and remove
3. Rinse the blood foam and drain the water
4. Prepare ginger slices and green onion knot
5. Put rock sugar in the frying pan (white sugar can also be used), boil the sugar color over medium and small fire
6. After the rock sugar melts and bubbles appear
7. Pour the blanched pork and stir fry
8. Add ginger, green onion knot and star anise at the same time and stir fry together
9. Stir-fry the moisture of the meat and put it in cooking wine and oyster sauce
10. Stir-fry the fresh soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and vinegar evenly
11. Pour half a pot of boiling water, cover the pot and cook on low heat (you can turn over several times during the period)
12. During roasting, clean the small potatoes (you can remove the skin or not)
13. When the meat is cooked for 1 hour and 20 minutes, add the small potatoes
14. Give some salt, stir-fry evenly and cook for another 30 minutes
15. After cooking, put some sugar to make it fresh
16. Stir fry over high heat, thicken the soup, and then sprinkle with chopped green onion to enjoy.
1. My family doesn't like to eat fatty meat, so I chose the thinner hind leg meat.
2. The smaller the potato, the better the taste.