by White~Mist (from Tencent.)
1. Prepare the required main ingredients.
2. Put eggs, salt, and appropriate amount of water in the flour and mix well.
3. Add the rice and continue to stir evenly.
4. Peel the potatoes, shred them, and rinse them in clean water.
5. Put the potato shreds into the batter and continue to stir evenly.
6. Put a little cooking oil in the pot, the oil temperature is high, turn on medium and small heat, and put a little batter.
7. Fry the golden brown on one side, then switch to the other side to make both sides golden. Then continue to the next pot until all the batter is fried.
Don't put more batter at a time. I would rather fry it several times. The thin omelet is more delicious, with a little bit crunchy on the outside.