1. Prepare the ingredients, peel the carrot, wash, slice first, then shred, and then dice. Clean the round cabbage, shred, and chop again.
2. Beat the eggs into a bowl and beat them up with chopsticks.
3. In a clean water-free pot, turn on medium-high heat, pour in rapeseed oil, heat, and pour in beaten eggs.
4. Use a spatula to quickly fry and spread. Don't fry it when it gets old, it tastes tender and tender. After the egg liquid has solidified, turn off the heat.
5. Sheng out and spare.
6. There is no need to add oil in the scrambled egg pan, the bottom oil is enough. Turn on medium-high heat, pour in carrot diced and chopped cabbage. Stir fry with a spatula.
7. Fry the cabbage until the chopped cabbage becomes slightly soft, then pour in the rice. Squeeze it with a spatula.
8. Stir-fry constantly, let the rice grains spread out, distribute them evenly, stir-fry evenly with vegetables, stir-fry for a while, pour in the fried eggs. Continue to stir fry for 1 minute.
9. Add salt to taste. Stir fry evenly.
10. Take out the pan after 30 seconds.
11. A clean cutting board, dedicated to my baking. Put a piece of seaweed, put it upright, and scoop a spoonful of rice with a spoon. It's okay if this amount is a little bit more. Place the seaweed side close to the body.
12. Wash your hands clean, dry them with kitchen paper towels, make the fried rice a little baby, and then roll up the fried rice with the seaweed underneath, and roll it up. Put it on the plate, roll it to the other side, press that side to the bottom, and put it in the plate. The rest is the same.
13. Put the salad dressing in the piping bag, cut a small opening in the piping bag, squeeze the salad dressing and start! Imported from South Korea, crispy and delicious, Parksonda Sweetheart Monster Seaweed.
1. Fried rice does not need to be too salty. The combination of various flavors is in place. 2. The seaweed must be crispy, such as the sweetheart monster seaweed, which is crispy and delicious. 3. This amount of fried rice can make 20 small seaweed fried rice rolls.